- Flower nameLespedeza maximowiczii
- Scientific nameLespedeza maximowiczii
- Alias朝鮮木, Lespedeza maximowiczii
- Place of originJapan, the Korean Peninsula and China
- Place of floweringGarden, Park, Bonsai, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonMay, June, July
What is Lespedeza maximowiczii
Lespedeza maximowiczii (scientific name: Lespedeza maximowiczii) is native to Japan, the Korean Peninsula and China, and is a deciduous semi-shrub inf the family Fabaceae. From late spring to summer, the inflorescence is extended from the axillary to bloom a plurality of red-purple butterfly-shaped florets.
Generic name: Lespedeza maximowiczii, Scientific name: Lespedeza maximowiczii, Origin: Japan, Korean Peninsula, China, Phylogeny: Alternating, 3 bi-leafed, Leaf length: 3-9 cm, Leaf width : 2-4 cm, leaf shape: oval, leaf margin: whole edge, flower shape: butterfly, inflorescence shape: compound, flower color: dark purple, flowering period: May to July, flower diameter: 2 cm, fruit: legumes, fruit set: October, November.