- Flower nameChrysanthemum-North Pole
- Scientific nameLeucanthemum paludosum
- Aliasカンシロギク, Leucanthemum paludosum, ノースポール, パルドーサム, クリサンセマム・パルドサム, Paludosum, North Pole, 寒白菊
- Place of originAlgeria (North Africa)
- Place of floweringGarden, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonJanuary, February, March, November, December
- Language of flowersWinter footsteps
What is Chrysanthemum-North Pole
Chrysanthemum north pole , Scientific name; Chrysanthemum north pole, is a cold-resistant dwarf grass of the genus Chrysanthemum native to Algeria in Africa. The flowering period is long, and a small pretty white flower blooms in one branch. Although the tubular flower of the flower core is yellow, when viewed from a distance, white of the petal becomes prominent and it looks wholly white. The flower name was attached imagining the North Pole which was shut by ice all year round. In the flower of same family and another genus, the tubular flower and petal of the flower core are yellow Murcichentem (Chrysanthemum multicaule, Scientific name: Coleostephus myconis) .
Common name: Chrysanthemum North Pole , Scientific name:Leucanthemum paludosum cv. North Pole , aka: Paludosum, Chrysanthemum,North Pole , Cold white Chrysanthemum , Origin Algeria (North Africa) , Grass height: 12-25 cm, pinnate leaf arrangement: alternate leaf: spatula-shaped serrated cut , Radiant symmetry flowers, Unimodal Flower corolla: rayed flowers with tubular flowers, Flower diameter: 2-3 cm ,color: white , Flowering period: From November to next May , Fruit type: achene fruit species.