- Flower nameLinum grandiflorum 'blue dress'
- Scientific nameLinum grandiflorum 'blue dress'
- AliasLinum grandiflorum 'Blue Dress', リナム・グランディフロルム, ブルードレス, flowering flax
- Place of originNorth America
- Place of floweringGarden, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonApril, May, June, July
What is Linum grandiflorum 'blue dress'
Linum grandiflorum 'blue dress' is an annual grass of the Linaceae department, Linum genus native to North America .The blue dress is a gardening kind to let a blue-and-white bloom in summer. It is used to set a potted plant or a garden for admiration. Other than this seed, there is a red petal with f black purple center. also petals are it in white or a pink kind. Uses are for potted plants and garden planted as an ornamental
Common name: Linum grandiflorum 'blue dress', Latin name: Linum grandiflorum 'Blue Dress', Origin: North America, Living type: one year grass (Annuals) , height of a grass : 30-50 cm , grass width: 15-2 cm (6-9 in.) ,stems: fine, leaf color: green, a phyllotaxis: each other , blade: Approximately 1-2cm, leaf shape: a pointed egg-formed lancet arch, both flower arrangement, an entomophilous flower, radial symmetry, inflorescence form: a panicle, flower diameter: 2cm, the number of the petals: five pieces, the way of blooming: one fold of coming out, flower color : blue, flowering: April to July.