- Flower nameCamellia reticulata 'Mouchang'
- Scientific nameCamellia reticulata 'mouchang'
- AliasCamellia reticulata, Mouchang
- Place of origin breed of a natural seedling
- Place of floweringBotanical Gardens
- Flowering seasonMarch, April
What is Camellia reticulata 'Mouchang'
Camellia reticulata 'Mouchang' (Scientific name: Camellia j reticulata 'Mouchang') is the largest species of Tang Tsubaki with a flower diameter of 15 cm. Peach color semi-double double flowers, large flower size, flowering season: March to April.
The origin of camellia itself is Japan (Honshu - Kyushu), Taiwan and the Korean Peninsula.