- Flower nameAnt Farm Orchid
- Scientific nameMyrmecophila tibicinis
- AliasSchomburgkia tibicinis , Myrmecophila tibicinis, バナナラン, Ant Farm Orchid
- Place of originMexico, Central America, Venezuela
- Place of floweringGreenhouse
- Flowering seasonMay
What is Ant Farm Orchid
Ant Farm Orchid, scientific name:Myrmecophila tibicinis) in Mexico and Central America, native to Venezuela, perennial Department of the Orchid myrmecophila genus. Pink flowers bloom. So with fake stems, such as bananas called banana run. Fake stems are live in ants in the cavity.
Orchid provides the honey ants, and symbiotic plants and nutrients provided by ants ants.
Common name: Ant Farm Orchid, scientific name:Myrmecophila tibicinis , synonym:Schomburgkia tibicinis, also known as: banana run, Ant Farm Orchid, origin: Mexico, Central America, Venezuela,