- Flower nameNeoregelia Fireball
- Scientific nameNeoregelia 'fireball'
- AliasNeoregelia 'Fireball', ネオレゲリア, ファイアーボール
- Place of originhorticultural variety
- Place of floweringGreenhouse, Horticultural species, Ornamental plants
- Flowering seasonApril, May, June
What is Neoregelia Fireball
Neoregelia Fireball (scientific name: Neoregelia 'Fireball') is a semi-cold tolerant, succulent, evergreen perennial plant belonging to the family Bromeliaceae. It has a broad linear rosetta-like root leaf, thick, and has a spider on the edge. It has a structure where water is collected in a short tube at the center of the stock, and light purple flowers bloom from spring to summer. Fireball is a small horticultural variety in which white → rosetta color → wine red at the center in order from the outer edge of the leaf edge to the inside.
Generic name: Neoregelia 'Fireball', Scientific name: Neoregelia 'Fireball', Origin: Horticultural variety (original species is Brazil), Environment: rainforest, plant height: 30-40 cm, leaf color: white → rosetta color → center of wine red, leaf edge: hard thorn, flower color: purple, flowering period: April to June, usage: flowers and leaves Appreciate, remarks: epidemic.