- Flower nameNotholirion thmsonianum
- Scientific nameNotholirion thmsonianum
- Aliasヒマラヤの青い百合, Notholirion thmsonianum
- Place of origin Western Himalayas
- Place of floweringOverseas, Sub-alpine
- Flowering seasonMarch, April
What is Notholirion thmsonianum
Notholirion thmsonianum, Himalayan blue lily, Rosy Himalayan Lily, or Thomson's Lily (scientific name: Notholirion thmsonianum) is a native of the Western Himalayas and is a perennial plant in the family Liliaceae. It grows wild in the subalpine mountains. In spring, the flower stems are extended to produce lily-shaped, light blue-purple tubular flowers.
Generic name: Notholirion thmsonianum, scientific name: Notholirion thmsonianum, also known as Himalayan blue lily, Rosy Himalayan Lily, Thomson's Lily, flower color: pale blue-purple, grass height: 40-100 cm, crown shape: lily-shaped (funnel-shaped), tube length: 5-6 cm, flowering season: March-April.