- Flower nameCinnamon fern
- Scientific nameOsmunda chinnamomea l.
- Aliasデンダヤナドリシダ, Cinnamon fern, 山鳥薇
- Place of originJapan, China, Thailand and Viet Nam, North America, South America
- Place of floweringBotanical Gardens, Low mountains
- Flowering seasonMay, June
What is Cinnamon fern
Cinnamon fern (scientific name:Osmunda chinnamomea L.), is summer green and perennial ferns of the osmundaceae family in the wild field. 1 times pinnately compound leaves with entire oval lanceolate, gradually advanced fine words will. Leaflet cylindrical shape, and all edges are sessile. The outer green leaves called sporophylls nutritious leaves, brown colored inner leaves. This depends on the plants of the osmundaceae the elongated spores leaves Brown copper pheasant tail resembling that is named yamadrizenmay.
General name: Cinnamon fern
Scientific name:Osmunda chinnamomea L.
Aka: dendayanadrissida, Cinnamon fern, Habitat: Hokkaido-Kyushu wild wetlands,
Height: 60-100 cm, leaf shape: 1 times pinnately compound leaves and fronds: long brown, harvesting season: May-June