- Flower nameGolden chain
- Scientific nameLaburnum anagyroides
- Aliasゴールデン・チェーン, キバナフジ, 黄花藤, 金鎖, common laburnum, Golden chain
- Place of originCentral and southern Europe
- Place of floweringGarden, Botanical Gardens, Park
- Flowering seasonMay
- Language of flowersMutual affection
What is Golden chain
Golden chain (scientific name: Laburnum anagyroides) is native to central and southern Europe and is a deciduous cold tolerance middle shrub of the family Fabaceae. In May, bright yellow or pink florets are blooming in a hanging flower like a wisteria of 20 to 30 cm. There is fragrance at the time of flowering. Unfortunately, it is a toxic plant, which includes roots, stems, bark, leaves, especially strong seeds. It is a closely related species of Common bloom (scientific name: Cytisus scoparius) .
Generic name: gold chain, scientific name: Laburnum anagyroides, also known as: Kibana Fuji (yellow asteria), common laburnum, Place of origin: Central and South Europe, Europe height: 4 to 7 m, flowering period: May, use: garden tree, hedge, note: poisonous plant.