- Flower nameOxalis hedysaroides
- Scientific nameOxalis hedysaroides
- Aliasthe fire fern
- Place of originthe Caribbean
- Place of floweringPotted flower
- Flowering seasonJune, July, August, September, October, November
What is Oxalis hedysaroides
Oxalis Hedisaroides 'Lubra' (Scientific name: Oxalis hedysaroides) is native to the Caribbean and is the perennial plant in the family Oxalidaceae . The leaves are initially green, but they turn deep purple when exposed to sunlight. It turns the leaves a lot to follow the sun. When the day falls, the red leaves close in half. In summer, the long flower stalk is extended from the top of the stem, and small yellow flowers come in bloom.
Common name: Oxalis Hedisaroides 'Lubra', Scientific name: Oxalis hedysaroides, also the name: the fire fern, Origin: Caribbean, plant height: 30 to 100 cm, plant width: 20 cm, leaves: 3 small leaves, flower color: yellow, flower diameter: 1 cm, flowering period: June to November, use: potted.