- Flower namePachystachys lutea
- Scientific namePachystachys lutea
- Aliasウコンサンゴ, Pachystachys lutea, lollypop plant, Golden Candle, Golden Shrimp Plant, 鬱金珊瑚
- Place of originCentral and South America, including Peru, Guinea, West Indies
- Place of floweringGreenhouse
- Flowering seasonMay, June, July, August, September, October
What is Pachystachys lutea
Pachystachys lutea is originally from Central and South America and is an evergreen shrub of the Acanthaceae Department Pachystachys genus . It makes a flower such as a white tongue bloom from a yellow fusiform bract (one) for from May to November. It came from an ear (Stachys), and Pachystachys of the flower name was named Pachys which expressed thickness in Greek by the figure which some yellow parcels were piled up.
Common name: Pachystachys lutea, scientific name:Pachystachys lutea , origin : the Pakistanis, the lollipop plant (Lollipop plant), lollipops (Lollypops), Golden candle, Golden shrimp plant, origin: Central and South America, including Peru, Guinea, West Indies,height: 90-150 cm.