- Flower nameRanunculus 'salmon's white'
- Scientific nameRanunculus ficaria cv. salmon's white
- AliasSalmon's white, 姫立金花
- Place of origingarden variety
- Place of floweringGarden, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonMarch, April, May
What is Ranunculus 'salmon's white'
Ranunculus 'salmon's white'(Ranunculus ficaria cv. salmon's white) is a garden variety of Himedate Kinka.
General name: Ranunculus 'salmon's white', scientific name: Ranunculus ficaria cv. salmon's white, origin: garden variety. (original:Europe), environment: moist shade, plant: 5-10 cm, leaves colors: gloss green, leaf: renal round, leaf width: 5 cm, leaf length: 5-10 cm, leaf edge: dull teeth, flowering from March through may, flower color: salmon's white, flower diameter: 3-4 cm, petal (sepals seem to flower) number: 5, fruit: bag fruit, fruit length: 1 cm, fruit color: yellow to red , uses: ornamental, shoots with vegetables to (attention required).