- Flower nameRhodohypoxis baurii
- Scientific nameRhodohypoxis baurii
- Aliasロードヒポキシス, Rhodohypoxis, Red star, Rosy posy
- Place of originSouth Africa.
- Place of floweringGarden, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonJanuary, February, March, April, May, June, November, December
What is Rhodohypoxis baurii
Rhodohypoxis baurii (scientific name: Rhodohypoxis baurii) is a semi-cold-tolerant bulbous plant in the family ypoxidaceae, native to South Africa. Bulbs are as small as 1 cm in diameter. The leaves are sword-shaped roots, and appear white with white hair. Natural flowering is in early summer, but bulbs are refrigerated and distributed almost all year round.
Extend the stem and make a small 6-petal flower bloom at the tip. Flower colors include pink, red and white.
Generic name: Rhodohypoxis baurii, Scientific name: Rhodohypoxis baurii, Also: Rhodehypoxis, Red star, Rosy posy,
Origin: South Africa, Plant height: 5 to 15 cm, Root leaf form: Sword form, Leaf color: Green-white, Flower color: pink / red / white, flower diameter: 2-3 cm, Flowering season: May to June (pots are distributed from November to April), fruit type: capsule.