- Flower nameRose 'Angela'
- Scientific nameRosa cv. Angela
- Alias薔薇, ツルバラ, バラ, Angela, アンジェラ
- Place of originhorticultural variety
- Place of floweringGarden, Botanical Gardens, Park, Horticultural species, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonMay, June, July, September, October, November
What is Rose 'Angela'
Rose 'Angela' (scientific name: Rosa cv. Angela) is a horticultural cultivar of the small shrub "rosa" of the family Rosaceae, a vine rose bred by W. Korde of Germany in 1984. The vine is about 3 meters long and produces four-seasonal, 4-6 cm diameter, dark pink, slightly fragrant flowers. It is hardy by nature. It is used to decorate arches and pergolas.
Common name: Rosa Angela, height: 3 m, breeder: W.Kordes (Germany), breeding year: 1984, flower color: dark pink, diameter: 4-6 cm, fragrance: slightly fragrant, nature: hardy, system (class): Climber rose, form: vine, flowering season: four seasons Flowering season: four seasons.
Relationship between rose diameter and large, medium and small wheels
Minimum 1 - 3 cm