- Flower nameRoza 'Bridal White'
- Scientific nameRoza cv. bridal white
- Aliasしろたえ, Tricia, 薔薇, Bridal White
- Place of originhorticultural variety
- Place of floweringPotted flower
- Flowering seasonMay, June, July, September, October, November
What is Roza 'Bridal White'
Rose 'Bridal White' (scientific name: Roza cv. Bridal White) is a horticultural variety of roses, a small shrub in the family Rosaceae.
It is a rose of the Floribunda strain bred in the United States.
This is a branching variety of Bridal Pink, which has a medium white blossom.
Breed name: rRose 'Bridal White' , scientific name: Roza cv. Bridal White
aka: Shirotae, Tricia,
Registrant: William A. Warriner, USA, 1970,
Tree height: 80 cm, tree shape: horizontal,
leaf color: dark green,
Flowering season: seasonal blooming (especially from May to November),
flower size: medium ring (7.5 cm),
Aroma: faint, flower color: white, use: potted.
Relationship between rose diameter and large, medium and small wheels
Minimum 1 - 3 cm