- Flower nameRose 'TRozalie La morliere'
- Scientific nameRoza cv. Rozalie La morliere
- Alias薔薇, バラ, Rozalie La morliere
- Place of originhorticultural variety
- Place of floweringGarden, Botanical Gardens, Park, Horticultural species, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonMay, June, July, September, October, November
What is Rose 'TRozalie La morliere'
Rose 'Rozalie La morliere' (scientific name: Roza cv. Rozalie La morliere) is a horticultural variety of the small shrub 'Rose' of the family Rosaceae, created by France (Meilland) in 2014. It is a rose with an antique touch, type FL, and is a tree-standing type with a height of 90-120 cm. It produces numerous medium sized flowers. The fragrance is slightly scented.
Common name: rose 'Rozalie La morliere', scientific name: Roza cv. Rozalie La morliere, brand name: Floribanda rose, country of origin: France (Meilland), year of origin: 2014, strain: Floribanda type ( Flori), height: 90-120 cm, life form: woody shrub, flower color: pink, flowering season: four seasons (spring to fall), fragrance: slightly fragrant (tea), flower diameter: 5-6 cm.
Minimum 1 - 3 cm