- Flower nameWhite Meidiland
- Scientific nameRoza cv. white meidiland
- AliasWhite Meidiland, 薔薇, バラ, ホワイトメイディランド, rose
- Place of originhorticultural variety
- Place of floweringGarden
- Flowering seasonMay, June, July, August, September, October, November
What is White Meidiland
The rose 'White Meidiland' (scientific name: Roza cv. White Meidiland) is a horticultural variety of the small shrub "Roses" of the family Rosaceae. In the middle circle, bunch of white flowers bloom. It's parents are Temple Bells x Coppélia '78.
Breed name: rose 'White Meidiland', scientific name: Roza cv. White Meidiland, strain: (s) Shrub, breeder: France @ Marie-Louise Meilland, 1987, tree height: 100 cm, tree form: horizontal, Leaf color: dark green, flowering season: blooming in four seasons (especially from May to November), large and small flowers: medium ring (6 cm), flowering method: rosette blooming, tassel blooming, fragrance: faint, flower color: white, use : Potted plants.
Relationship between rose diameter and large, medium and small wheels
Minimum 1 - 3 cm