lineage: F (Floribunda),
- Flower nameRoza edelweiss
- Scientific nameRoza 'edelweiss'
- Alias薔薇, edelweiss, rose, バラ
- Place of originGarden variety（ Denmark）
- Place of floweringGarden, Park
- Flowering seasonApril, May, June, July, August, September, October, November
What is Roza edelweiss
Rosa 'edelweiss' (scientific name: Roza 'edelweiss') is a four-season, double-flowered garden variety, created by Dr. Niels D. Paulsen of Denmark in 1970 by crossing Pernille Poulsen with White Jewel. White Jewel. The flowers are 8 cm in diameter, round-petaled, cupped, white in color and slightly fragrant.
Common name: Edelweiss, scientific name: Roza 'edelweiss' (Pernille Poulsen × White Jewel), lineage: F (Floribunda), year of cultivation: 1970, breeder: Niels D. Paulsen, country of origin: Denmark. Denmark, Parentage: Pernille Poulsen × White Jewel, Flowering: Four season, Flower color: White, Corolla shape: Round petaled cup, Flower diameter: 8cm, Flower fragrance: Slightly fragrant.