- Flower nameRose 'The Dark Lady'
- Scientific nameRoza 'the dark lady'
- AliasThe Dark Lady, 薔薇, Ausbloom
- Place of originGarden variety
- Place of floweringGarden, Cut flowers, flower arrangement, Botanical Gardens, Horticultural species, Potted flower
- Flowering season
What is Rose 'The Dark Lady'
The rose 'The Dark Lady' (Roses 'The Dark Lady', Scientific name: Roza Mary Rose × Prospero) is a small shrub of the the family Rosaceae. In 1991, British David Austin breeded and breed Mary Rose and Prospero. There is a strong scent of damascular type with an old rose type rose. It is a deep red purple rosette bloom in a large wheel.
Type: Rose 'The dark lady', aka: Ausbloom, Scientific name: Roza 'The dark lady', Lineage: Shrub, Creation: UK David Austin, 1991, tree height:130 to 150 cm, Flower color: Dark Crimson, flower blooming way: Rosette bloom, large and medium flowers: large whetstone, fragrance: strong fragrance of damascular system, flowering period: four seasons, flower diameter: 10 to 12 cm.