Camellia garden variety white in large double
- Flower nameCamellia Hakuronishiki
- Scientific nameCamellia japonica cv. hakuronishiki
- AliasCamellia, hakuronishiki, ハクロニシキ, 白露錦, ツバキ, 椿
- Place of originJapan
- Place of floweringGarden, Botanical Gardens, Park, Horticultural species
- Flowering seasonJanuary, February, March, April, November, December
- Language of flowersperfection
What is Camellia Hakuronishiki
Camellia Hakuronishiki (Scientific name: Camellia japonica 'Hakuro nishiki') is a camellia horticultural variety of the family Theaceae. It is a so-called Edo camellias type which is pink or white-bloomed double-walled, double flowered, middle and large wheat blooming, early bloom that begins to bloom from late autumn and continues to bloom until spring spring.
common name: Camellia hakuro Nishiki, scientific name: Camellia japonica cv. Hakuronishiki, Camellia cultivars, pink / white basewithe rede variegation, medium size (flower diameter: 7-9cm),double petal, anthesis: from November to April.
Common name: Camellia Hakuronishiki, Scientific name: Camellia japonica 'Hakuro nishiki', Edo camellia, camellia cultivar, pink or white petals with red-blown small pattern, middle and large‐flowered, double flowered, Flowering period: November to April.