- Flower nameSphyrospermum cordifolium
- Scientific nameSphyrospermum sp.
- AliasSphyrospermum, 真珠コケモモ
- Place of originCentral America
- Place of floweringGreenhouse, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonJune, July
What is Sphyrospermum cordifolium
Sphyrospermum cordifolium is a tropical evergreen shrub of the ericaceae department of the sphyrospermum genus native to Central America. After the flowers bloom, a drooping little white bell-shaped flowers in the summer, consists of thin purple fruit.
General name: Sphilospelmm cordifolium, also known as Pearl Lingon, scientific name: Sphyrospermum sp., origin: Central America, height: 25-50 cm, color: white, flower size:0.2-0.3 cm, flowering period: June - July, flower shape: urn The fruit shape: spherical, the fruit size:0.5-0.8 cm, fruit type: placebo.