- Flower nameStenoglottis longifolia
- Scientific nameStenoglottis longifolia
- AliasThe Long-Leafed Stenoglottis, Stenoglottis longifolia
- Place of originSouth Africa
- Place of floweringGreenhouse, Specific area
- Flowering seasonSeptember, October, November
What is Stenoglottis longifolia
Stenoglottis longifolia is an evergreen perennial of the orchidaceae department of the Stenoglottis genus native to South Africa. Racemes draws out at the end fall out of long floral rosettes from winter to the dark magenta spots into the small light pink flowers and bloom. Hardy and easy to grow.
Common name: Stenogrotis longifolia, scientific name:Stenoglottis longifoliaia, Other name: Long-Leafed Stenoglottis, Stenoglottis longifolia origin: South Africa, Habitat: lowlands, plant height: 30-50 cm, leaves: rosette-shaped, leaf arrangement alternate, flower light pink to dark purple-red spots, flower diameter:1-1.2cm, inflorescence length: 20 cm, flowering season: from fall to winter.