- Flower nameToxicodendron trichocarpum
- Scientific nameToxicodendron trichocarpum
- Alias山漆, シツゲンヤマウルシ, Toxicodendron trichocarpum
- Place of originJapan Japan, the Korean peninsula and China
- Place of floweringLow mountains
- Flowering seasonMay, June
What is Toxicodendron trichocarpum
Toxicodendron trichocarpuma (scientific name:Toxicodendron trichocarpum) is a deciduous shrub of the family Anacardiaceae nantive to Japan, the Korean peninsula and China. Beautiful fall foliage.
Generic name: Toxicodendron trichocarpum, scientific name:Toxicodendron trichocarpum, synonym:Rhus trichocarpa, aka: sitsgenyamaursi, origin: Japan, Korea and China The Habitat distribution: Japan, Korea and China, environment: secondary forests, living type: deciduous shrubs, tree height: 200-500 cm, leaf color: green leaves, the leaflets: petiole length:0.4cm round, small,, leaf: odd pinnately compound leaves, phyllotaxis: alternate, phyllotaxis: serrated (young trees) → all edges (trees), dioecious, flower color: yellow-green, Flowers: racemes-panicles, flowering period: May-June, paints of fruit types: bian spherical, drupe, fruit shape, use: moisture, wax, and birds of prey.