- Flower nameTulip 'catherina'
- Scientific nameTulipa cv. catherina
- Aliasキャセリナ, チューリップ, Tulip
- Place of originGarden variety
- Place of floweringGarden, Cut flowers, flower arrangement, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonApril
What is Tulip 'catherina'
Tulip 'catherina' is a cultivar of the genus Tulip (Tulipa cv. catherina) in the family Liliaceae.
It is a pure white, single tulip with a yellow inner base.
Catherina, SL : Single Late, Flower color: White, Height: 40-50 cm (tall), Flowering season: Mid-season (mid to late April), Breeding: Netherlands
Please refer to the right for the tulip picture book which collected the tulip variety. Tulip picture book