- Flower nameCym.'Sweet Melody'
- Scientific nameCym. lovely smile 'sweet melody'
- Place of originGarden variety
- Place of floweringGreenhouse, Horticultural species, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonJanuary, February, March, April, December
What is Cym.'Sweet Melody'
Cym.'Sweet Melody' (Scientific name: Cymbidium Lovely Smile 'Sweet Melody') is an evergreen perennial cultivar of the Orchidaceae family, registered in 2001 as a gradient variety of Seaside x Lovely Angel. It is a medium-to-large flowered variety bred in Japan, and is accented by the bright pinkish-purple color around the lip. Flowering season is December to April.