- Flower nameVanda sansai blue
- Scientific nameVanda ”sansai blue”
- Aliasバンダ サンサイブルー
- Place of originThailand, the Philippines and Southeast Asia
- Place of floweringCut flowers, flower arrangement, Greenhouse, Overseas, Subtropical region, Horticultural species
- Flowering seasonJanuary, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Language of flowersElegant beauty
What is Vanda sansai blue
Vanda sansai blue (scientific name:Vanda Sansai Blue) is one variety of an evergreen perennial orchids 'Vanda' native to Southeast Asia. It makes a bright purple large flowers bloom.
Generic name: Vanda sansai blue , Scientific name:Vanda sansai blue , aka: Banda, Origin: Southeast Asia, Living type: Evergreen perennial, height: 100-300 cm, living type: heat-tolerant and non-hardy perennials, phyllotaxis alternate, inflorescence racemose inflorescence / unimodal, flower diameter: 8-10 cm, flower, purple, flowering: irregular.