- Flower nameTulipa Ｒed label
- Scientific nameTulipa cv. 'red label'
- Place of origin garden cultivar
- Place of floweringPotted flower
- Flowering seasonJanuary, February, March, December
What is Tulipa Ｒed label
Tulip 'Red label' (scientific name: Tulipa cv. Red label) is a gardening variety of " i> tulip " of the family Liliaceae.
Red (flower color: Red), large flowers, middle stem (Plant lhaight: Middle), single flower, Triumph (Classification: Triumph), slightly early flowering (flowering time: Little Early).
Breed name: Tulip Red laval, Scientific name: Tulipa cv. Red label, Origin: Horticulture variety, Classification: T, Flower color: Red, Plant height: 40-60 cm, Flowering time: Mid-December to March, Use : Flower bed, potted plant, cut flower.
Please refer to the right for the tulip picture book which collected the tulip variety. Tulip picture book .