- Flower nameViola 'Sorbet Lavendar Ice'
- Scientific nameViola x wittrockiana cv. sorbet lavendar ice
- Place of originhorticultural variety
- Place of floweringGarden, Horticultural species, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonMarch, April, May, November
What is Viola 'Sorbet Lavendar Ice'
Viola witlochiana 'Sorbet Lavendar Ice' (scientific name: Viola x wittrockiana cv. Sorbet Lavendar Ice) is a horticultural variety of viola (scientific name: Viola). It is 10-20 cm tall and has large light lilac flowers on the top of the flower stalk.