- Flower nameGarden pansy 'Morpho'
- Scientific nameViola×wittrockiana "morpho"
- Aliasmorpho, pansy
- Place of originGarden variety
- Place of floweringBotanical Gardens
- Flowering seasonMay, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Language of flowersThink of me
What is Garden pansy 'Morpho'
Pansy Morpho (Scientific name: Viola × wittrockiana "Morpho") is one of the gardening varieties of northern European native gardening varieties of the family Violaceae cold-resistant annual plants Garden pansy . Japanese breeds of 'Sakata no tane' bred and 2002 All-America Selections awards 2002. It is characterized by bluish violet and pale yellow two color blooming flower color which makes beautiful butterfly "Morpho butterfly" in South America image
Flower name: Pansy Morpho, Scientific name: Viola × wittrockiana "Morpho", plant height: 10 ~ 30 cm, flowering time: May to December, flower color: bluish purple and light yellow color, flower color: upper valve is purple, lower valve is yellow, flower diameter: 6 cm, flower large and small: middle , breeder: Stock), breeding co., Ltd. Sakata, Remarks: All-America Selections awards 2002.