- Flower nameXantostemon Aurantiacus 'Red & Yellow'
- Scientific nameXanthostemon aurantiacus 'red & yellow'
- AliasXanthostemon aurantiacus, red & yellow, キサントステモン
- Place of originNew Caledonia endemic
- Place of floweringOverseas, Subtropical region, Specific area
- Flowering season
What is Xantostemon Aurantiacus 'Red & Yellow'
Xantostemon Aurantiacus 'Red & Yellow' (scientific name: Xanthostemon aurantiacus 'Red & Yellow') is an endemic shrub of the family Myrtaceae that is an endemic species in southern New Caledonia. The leaves are oblong with a bright yellow-green color. A flower of about 1-2 cm in diameter is gathered on the stem length and blooms. The corolla is a cortex and a short tube shape of bright red, and many yellow stamens pop out from inside.
Common name: Xantostemon aurantiacus 'Red and Yellow', Scientific name: Xanthostemon aurantiacus 'Red & Yellow', tree height: 3 m , Leaf height: 9 cm, leaf color: green, flowering period: May to October, flower color: red.