- Flower nameBegonia tuberhybrida 'W&P Picotee'
- Scientific nameBegonia x tuberhybrida cv. white & pink picotee
- Place of originGarden variety (South American Andes)
- Place of floweringGreenhouse
- Flowering seasonApril, May, June, July, August
What is Begonia tuberhybrida 'W&P Picotee'
Begonia tuberhybrida or Bulba Begonia 'White & Pink Picotee' (Scientific name: Begonia x tuberhybrida cv. White & Pink Picotee) is a kind of bulbous begonia stand type picotee. Picotee is a type in which a thin covering ring enters the edge of a petal. This species has a thin border on the edge of a white petal with a red border and becomes a covering ring.