- Flower nameRlc. Moon Miss 'Lunar Dawn'
- Scientific nameC. myron a. hofer x rlc. mount hood
- AliasRlc. Moon Miss ‘Lunar Dawn’, C. Myron A. Hofer x Rlc. Mount Hood
- Place of originCrossbreeds
- Place of flowering
- Flowering seasonSeptember, October, November, December
What is Rlc. Moon Miss 'Lunar Dawn'
Rlc. Moon Miss 'Lunar Dawn' (scientific name: C. Myron A. Hofer x Rlc. Mount Hood) is a perennial in the family Orchidaceae 〉Iit is a cross between C. Myron A. Hofer (a small white flowered variety) and Rlc. Mount Hood (a white to pink giant ringed variety).
It has about three medium-sized flowers per stem consisting of a white, yellowish-lipped petal with pale pink petals.
Common name: Rlc. Moon Miss 'Lunar Dawn', scientific name: C. Myron A. Hofer x Rlc. Mount Hood, flowering season: autumn to early winter, flower diameter: 12 cm, note: Rlc.=Rhyncolaeliocattleya.