- Flower nameCalanthe puberula
- Scientific nameCalanthe puberula
- Alias夏海老根, Calanthe puberula
- Place of originJapan and China
- Place of floweringPotted flower
- Flowering seasonJuly, August, September
- Language of flowersIn love with a humble
What is Calanthe puberula
Calanthe puberula or natsu-ebine is a member of the Calanthe perennial herb of the orchid family native to China, and Japan,which blooms from July to September.
Common name: Calanthe puberula, scientific name: Calanthe puberula, also known as Calanthe, natsu-ebine, Flowering period: July-August, Place of origin: Japan,and China, Habitat distribution: Honshu, Shikoku, Kyushu, Environment: Valley forest floor, etc., Living type: Perennial, Grass length: 20-60 cm, Monophyte, Leaf color: green, Leaf shape: narrow oval, Number of leaves: 3-5, Leaf margins: full margins, left and right generic flowers, Joint crown 2 crowns: orchid, Flower color: pale purple, Flower diameter: 1-2 cm, Flower composition: sepals, lateral and labial petals, Uses: Bonsai, potted plants, garden plants.