- Flower nameCalanthe striata
- Scientific nameCalanthe striata
- Alias黄海老根, Calanthe striata, Ki-ebine, Siebold's hardy calanthe orchid, Siebold's hardy orchid
- Place of originJapan, Korea and China , cultivars
- Place of floweringFields and footpaths, Cut flowers, flower arrangement, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonApril, May
- Language of flowersIn love with a humble
What is Calanthe striata
Calanthe striata, Ki-Ebine , Siebold's hardy calanthe orchid or Siebold's hardy orchid (scientific name: Calanthe striata) is a spring-flowering species of the genus Ebine (scientific name: Calanthe)in the family Orchidaceae, native to Japan, Korea and China. It produces yellow flowers slightly larger than ebyne on the ground in April and May.
Common name: Calanthe striata, Scientific name: Calanthe striata , aka: Ki-Ebine , Siebold's hardy calanthe orchid or Siebold's hardy orchid ,Origin: Japan ,Habitat: Hokkaido-Okinawa Japan, Korean peninsula, China ,life type: perennial , grass length: 30-60 cm ,the leaf color: green , leaf shape : oblong , big and vein , The number of the leaves: 2-3 pieces, a leaf edge:entire , right and left symmetrical flowers, flower stalk head: 30-40cm, a corolla: orchid form, anthesis: for from April to May, it is a color of a flower: various, flower diameter: 3 cm, the constitution of the flower: sepals and side petals, lip valve , Uses: potted, garden, park, container, bonsai, Notes: insect borne, Endangered IB.