- Flower nameCamellia Kagoshima
- Scientific nameCamellia japonica cv. kagoshima
- Aliasツバキ, カゴシマ, 鹿児島, Camellia japonica, Kagoshima, 椿 鹿児島
- Place of originJapan
- Place of floweringGarden, Botanical Gardens, Cemetery & Temple, Park, Horticultural species
- Flowering seasonMarch, April, May
- Language of flowersA modest splendor
What is Camellia Kagoshima
Camellia Kagoshima (Scientific name : Camellia japonica cv. Kagoshima) is a gardening variety of evergreen tree "Camellia" of the family Theaceae. Flowering is late blooming from March to May. In the double flower petal, the petal rises three-dimensionally and blooms like a pine cone. Petals have vitiligo in red color and pebbles in the center. Flower diameter is 4 to 9 cm, small to middle size.
Camellia Kagoshima , scientific name: Camellia japonica cv. Kagoshima, Camelli a cultivars,
red with white variegation , medium size（flower diamter：7～9cm) , double-petaled, pinecone, agglutinations, tree: small .