- Flower nameCamellia japonica 'Okesa-bayashi'
- Scientific nameCamellia japonica 'kesabayashi'
- Aliasオケサバヤシ, おけさ囃子
- Place of origin breed of a natural seedling
- Place of floweringBotanical Gardens
- Flowering seasonMarch, April
What is Camellia japonica 'Okesa-bayashi'
Camellia japonica 'Okesa-bayashi'(Scientific name: Camellia japonica 'Okesa-bayashi') is a breed of a seedling, Niigata origin, red , red and white squeeze, double blooming, Peony bloom, middle size, flowering season: March to April.
The origin of camellia itself is Japan (Honshu - Kyushu), Taiwan and the Korean Peninsula.