- Flower nameCamellia 'Momotaro'
- Scientific nameCamellia japonica 'momotaro'
- Place of origin breed of a natural seedling
- Place of floweringGarden, Cut flowers, flower arrangement, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonMarch, April
- Language of flowersIdeal love
What is Camellia 'Momotaro'
Camellia 'Momotaro' (Scientific name: Camellia Japonica 'Momotaro') is a natural seedling of the cold-resistant evergreen middle and tall tree "Camellia Syun-shokko" of Theaceae family.
The flower color is a light peach colored ground and the center is white, double blooming, tubular stamens, big flowers are blooming in the spring.
Flower language is "ideal love".
Tree height: 2 to 3 m, tree width: 1.5 to 2 m, tree shape: standing, leaf shape: long ellipse, flower color: pink, petal pattern: pink color,and white in center, flower diameter: big with 10 to 12 cm, flowering time: from March to April, use: garden plant, potted plant, cut flowers, single bowl, flower and fence.