Chinese species of camellia
- Flower nameCamellia yuhsienensis
- Scientific nameCamellia yuhsienensis
- Aliasユーシェネンシス, Camellia yuhsienensis, 椿, ツバキ, 攸県油茶
- Place of originChina
- Place of floweringGreenhouse, Overseas
- Flowering seasonJanuary, February, March, December
- Language of flowersModest
What is Camellia yuhsienensis
Camellia yuhsienensis ( Scientific Name: Camellia yuhsienensis) is a native of Hunan Province, China and is a species of Chinese camellia. It is cultivated commercially for oil extraction. Camellia. Between winter and spring, white-flowers of small to medium-sized flowers of single, flat bloom similar to Sasanqua are blooming. Flower has fragrance.
Place of origin: China, leaf shape: oval to wide ellipse, leaf length: 6 to 9 cm, leaf width: 3 to 4 cm, leaf color: yellow green to green, gloss: somewhat dull, vein: a little dense, flower color: white, petal number : 5 to 7 valves, flower diameter: 5 to 7 cm, flower blooming style: single, flat open, flower size: small to medium ring, aromatic: yes, flowering period: December to March.