- Flower nameBluebeard
- Scientific nameCaryopteris × clandonensis
- Alias花式部, カリオプテリス・クランドネンシス, Caryopteris clandonensis, カリオプテリス, ブルー スパイリア, Bluebeard, クランドネンシス
- Place of originGardening seeds
- Place of floweringGarden, Horticultural species, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonJuly, August, September, October
- Language of flowersUnforgettable troubles
What is Bluebeard
Bluebeard or Hana Shikibu (Scientific name:Caryopteris×clandonensis) is a small shrub of the family lamiaceae and makes bloom to early autumn from the summer. It is a garden variety made of the crossings between the seeds of Blue spirea class (Scientific name: Caryopteris incana) and Mongo Rika (Scientific name: C. mongholica). It is based on similarity with Japanese beautyberry (Murasaki shikibi , scientific name: Callicarpa japonica). It is an insect flower by a butterfly. Garden planting and potting, planters, flower arrangement, for tea flowers. Flower language is "unforgettable trouble". "Unforgettable" is due to the fact that the flower stalls are repeated many times, "trouble" is due to the fact that the lifetime of the flower is not long and that the flower color of the blue violet makes persons feel sorrowful.
Generic name:Bluebeard, Scientific name: Caryopteris×clandonensis , ask: Bluebeard，Hana shikibu, Blue Mist Shrud，Blue Spireaea , Llife: small shrub, height of tree: 50-70 cm, leaf edge: serrated , leaf shape: narrow egg-shaped to long oval, flowering: July to Octobver, flower color: purple, peach and white , flower diameter: 1 cm.