- Flower nameCosmos
- Scientific nameCosmos bipinnatus
- Aliasアキザクラ, Cosmos, 秋桜, オオハルシャギク, 大春車菊
- Place of originMexico
- Place of floweringFields and footpaths, Garden, Cut flowers, flower arrangement
- Flowering seasonJune, July, August, September, October, November
- Language of flowersharmony
What is Cosmos
Cosmos, scientific name:Cosmos bipinnatus , is an annual non-cold-resistant grass of the Asteraceae genus , of the Asteraceae department native to Mexico. Bloom yellow tubular flowers rise a little in the Center with the double pettaled flower stems are upright, are linear, finely torn leaves are 2 times pinnately compound leaves. A flower that symbolizes Japan spring cherry blossom, species is flowers representing the fall with chrysanthemums . In kanji to write cherry blossoms and autumn. Tube-shaped flowers finish blooming and seed fell to the ground and breed. Is blowing in the autumn melancholy, but tasteful.
Common name: Cosmos, scientific name:Cosmos bipinnatus, also known as: , plateau, the place of origin: Mexico, environment, grass height : between 50 and 100 cm, flower diameter: 6-8 cm, flowering period: June-November, flower colors: peach, red, white, yellow and orange.