- Flower nameCrossandra massaica
- Scientific nameCrossandra massaica
- AliasCrossandra, クロサンドラ, サマーキャンドル, Summer Candle, firecracker flower
- Place of originCentral Africa, Ghana
- Place of floweringGarden, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonMay, June, July, August, September, October, November
What is Crossandra massaica
Crossandra massaica is an evergreen perennial of the Acanthaceae department Crossandra genus native to Ghana. Around the inflorescence bracts of green looks like wheat to red flowers bloom one after another. Slick and glossy green leaves and flowers it makes. Crossandra infndibliformis native to India (scientific name:Crossandra infundibuliformis) is a usually often seen, is orange or yellow flower.
Common name: Crossandra massaica, scientific name: Crossandra massaica, also known as: summer candles, Firecracker flower, Origin: Ghana and the Central African Republic, height: 30-100 cm, flower, red, flower diameter: 6 cm, flowering period: May to November.