- Flower nameEchinops ritro
- Scientific nameEchinops ritro
- AliasEchinops, 瑠璃玉薊, エキノプス, ウラジロヒゴタイ, エキノプス・リトロ, southern globethistle
- Place of originEurope and western Asia
- Place of floweringFields and footpaths
- Flowering seasonJune, July, August
What is Echinops ritro
Echinops ritro or Ruri tama azami (scientific name: Echinops ritro) is a hardy perennial in the family Asteraceae native to Europe and western Asia. To stem the first spherical Leek Buddhist priest purple flowers such as bloom. The leaves are soft, feather full crack sharp leaf edges are pale fluff grows leaves behind. This depends on the that was of Echinops nomenclature similar to hedgehogs.Flower has the same Department of Echinops higotai (parallel band), higotai leaves the hard margin short bites is the feather.
Generic name: chinops ritro, scientific name: Echinops ritro, aka: Ruri tama azami, height: 70-100 cm, flowering period: June - August, flower color: purple, white, flower diameter: 3-5 cm.