- Flower nameEleusine indica
- Scientific nameEleusine indica
- Aliasチカラグサ, 雄日芝, the Indian goosegrass
- Place of originThroughout the world's temperate to tropical.
- Place of floweringFields and footpaths
- Flowering seasonAugust, September, October
What is Eleusine indica
Eleusine indica ( scientific name: Eleusine indica) is a temperate to tropical region of the world, it is a grass of an annual herb of the family Poaceae. It grows naturally in the field during the summer and autumn. Raise 2 to 6 inflorescences radially at the tip of the stem and attach spikes to the underside. Leaves are green and linear. There are also southern crabgrass (Digitaria ciliaris) against this species.
Generic name: Eleusine indica, Scientific name: Eleusine indica, aka: Wire grass, the Indian goosegrass, Grass Length: 30 - 50 cm, growing season: May - November, leaf color: green, flowering period: August - October.