- Flower nameFelicia amelloides
- Scientific nameFelicia amelloides
- AliasBlue daisy, Felicia amelloides, ルリヒナギク
- Place of originSouth Africa
- Place of floweringGarden, Cut flowers, flower arrangement, Park, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonApril, May, June, July, August, September, October
What is Felicia amelloides
Felicia amelloides , Blue daisy or the blue daisy bus (Scientific name: Felicia amelloides) is a semi-hardy evergreen perennial herb or small shrub native to South Africa in the family Asteraceae. It produces blue to purple flowers from spring to autumn. The flowers are composed of a bright blue tongue at the periphery and yellow tubular flowers at the center. In Tokyo, it is in bloom even in mid-December due to the warm weather.
Common name: Felicia amelloides, Scientific name: Felicia amelloides, also known as aka: Blue daisy, Blue felicia, Place of origin: South Africa. Grass height: 20-40 cm; Flowering season: April-October; Flower diameter: 2 cm; Flower color: blue, purple.