- Flower nameCymbidium sara jean cv. ice cascade
- Scientific nameCymbidium sara jean cv. ice cascade
- AliasCymbidium, Sara Jean, Ice Cascade, シンビジウム
- Place of origintropical Asia
- Place of floweringPotted flower
- Flowering seasonJanuary, February, March, November, December
What is Cymbidium sara jean cv. ice cascade
Cymbidium Sara Jean 'Ice Cascade' (Cymbidium sara jean cv. ice cascade) is native to tropical Asia and is a small orchid in the family Orchidaceae. From winter to spring, bloom tufted white flowers.
Generic Name: Cymbidium Sara Jean 'Ice Cascade', Scientific Name: Cymbidium Sara Jean cv. Ice Cascade, Place of Origin: Horticultural Varieties, Tropical Asia, Leaf Color: Green, Herbal: Go Ho, Flower Color: White, Flowering period: November to March, inflorescence form: raceme, plant height: 50 to 90 cm, plant width: 50 cm.