- Flower nameRose 'White Gruss an Aachen'
- Scientific nameRoza cv. White Gruss an Aachen
- Alias薔薇, バラ, ホワイト グルス アン アーヘン
- Place of originhorticultural variety
- Place of floweringGarden, Botanical Gardens, Park, Horticultural species, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonMay, June, July, September, October, November
What is Rose 'White Gruss an Aachen'
Rose 'White Gruss an Aachen' (scientific name: Roza cv White Gruss an Aachen. It was bred before World War II and has been cultivated for a long time. It is a floribunda rose created by Mathias Leenders in the Netherlands in 1942. It is a upright rose with a height of 90 to 120 cm. It produces soft, elegant, round-petaled, double-petaled white roses with medium fragrance.
Common name: Rose 'White Gruss an Aachen' , scientific name: Roza cv. White Gruss an Aachen, brand name: Floribanda Rose, country of origin: The Netherlands (Mathias Leenders), year of origin: 1942, strain: Floribanda type (Flori), height: 90-120 cm Life form: woody shrub, vigor: normal, number of thorns: normal, flower color: white, flowering season: four seasons (spring to fall), fragrance: medium fragrance (tea), flower diameter: 5 to 6 cm.
Minimum 1 - 3 cm