- Flower nameFerocactus glaucescens
- Scientific nameFerocactus glaucescens
- Alias王冠竜, フェロカクタス, Ferocactus glaucescens, Glaucous barrel cactus
- Place of originHidalgo, endemic to México
- Place of floweringGreenhouse
- Flowering seasonJune, July, August
What is Ferocactus glaucescens
Ferocactus glaucescens (scientific name: Ferocactus glaucescens) is native to Hidalgo, endemic to México and is a cylindrical cactus of the family Cactaceae, genus Ferocactus. The body is about 50cm in spherical shape, and there are ten tombs around it. There are many long yellow corals in each coral. In summer, light yellow flowers come on the stem top.
Common name: Ferocactus glaucescens, Scientific name: Ferocactus glaucescens, Origin: East Central Mexico, Environment: sunny, well-drained dry place, stem diameter: 50 - 60 cm, stem form: circular, flowering stage: June - August, Flower color: palet yellow, Flower diameter: 2 - 3 cm, Flowering place: Stem top.