- Flower nameGypsophila paniculata
- Scientific nameGypsophila paniculata
- Alias宿根霞草, Gypsophila paniculata
- Place of originMediterranean, Central Asia and Siberian
- Place of floweringGarden, Cut flowers, flower arrangement, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonJanuary, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Language of flowersBring out the charm
What is Gypsophila paniculata
Gypsophila paniculata (Shukon-kasumisou, scientific name: Gypsophila paniculata) is a varieties of "Gypsophila" which ia a cold-resistant perennials of the family Caryophyllaceae native to Mediterranean, Central Asia and Siberian. It is on the anniversary market in double-bloom. It is planted in cut flowers and flower beds. Types of harmonic weeds include G. paniculata 'Bristol fairy', G. paniculata 'Bristol fairy', Red sea (G. paniculata 'Red Sea'), Flamingo (G Paniculata 'Flamingo') and so on.
generic name: babies'-breath, scientific name: Gypsophila spp. , another name: Gypsophila, perennial plant babies'-breath , place of origin: Iran, height of the tree: 50 - 120 cm, flower diameter: 1cm, a color of a flower: White, a peach, red, anthesis: From May to July.