- Flower nameIresine herbstii
- Scientific nameIresine herbstii
- Aliasイレシネ, イレシネ・ヘルブスチー, ケショウビユ, Beefsteak plant, Bloodleaf, chicken‐gizzard, 丸葉莧
- Place of originBrazil
- Place of floweringPotted flower, Ornamental plants
- Flowering seasonApril, May, June, July, August, September, October, November
What is Iresine herbstii
Iresine herbstii is a evergreen perennial of the family Amaranthaceae native to Brazil. All grass in red-purple leaf color and with red-purple veins vermeil has. Branch extends to down the ground. Leaves with green veins yellow variant is Iresine herbyrii 'Aureoreticulata'.
Generic name: :Iresine herbstii , scientific name:Iresine herbstii, origin: Brazil, living type: non-hardy perennials, plant: 20-60 cm, Monoplane, leaf arrangement: opposite, leaf length: 3-5 cm, leaf color: Red-purple-prominently veined, dark green (front and back side), leaf margin: wide oval, serrated and not much worth flower diameter:0.5~0.8 cm (flowers, flower skin color: green-white, dioecious, inflorescence shape: spikes), fruit type: ER fruit, fruit shape: spherical, decorative period: from April to November , uses: ornamental plants, leaves and stem is leafy vegetables.