- Flower namehenbit dead-nettle
- Scientific nameLamium amplexicaule
- Aliasサンガイグサ, 仏の座, 三階草, henbit dead-nettle, common henbit
- Place of originEurope
- Place of floweringFields and footpaths
- Flowering seasonMarch, April, May, June
What is henbit dead-nettle
Henbit dead-nettle, scientific name:Lamium amplexicaule , is 1.2 year plant of the Lamiaceae Department of the Lamium genus native to Europe. Henbit contained in of the spring and the Materia Medica that, not on Tabla co (tabira child). Stems square in spring, Brown with two half-round leaves the small whorled small lips flower magenta. Stomach ulcers and pain have medicinal properties. Red Deadnettle flowers in the same Department of genus (genus Lamium Department).
Common name: Henbit dead-nettle, scientific name:Lamium amplexicaule, also known as: common henbit, origin:Europe, plant height: 10-30 cm,leaf length: 1-1.5 cm, blooming color: purple red, flower diameter 0.8-1.5 cm, flowering period: March-June.